• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Oakley Bags!

for long trips or to bring sports equipment.

9931C54D-B424-4BAD-81BF-3BCC852F2482.jpeg

Yesterday i picked up a Small Icon backpack in a sort of Blue colour, it is new whith tags

@Nortika do you know if the small icon are like the Big Icons that there is Icon 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 etc, ? Mine does have the metal icon on the backside and the pull tabs are not made of plástic like others that i see doing a search here in OF.

I also sharing a picture of my earlier generation Yellow Icon Bag for size comparision, its like if the Big backpack have had a kid :D
20200913_191813.jpg
20200913_191845.jpg

Yesterday i picked up a Small Icon backpack in a sort of Blue colour, it is new whith tags

@Nortika do you know if the small icon are like the Big Icons that there is Icon 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 etc, ? Mine does have the metal icon on the backside and the pull tabs are not made of plástic like others that i see doing a search here in OF.

I also sharing a picture of my earlier generation Yellow Icon Bag for size comparision, its like if the Big backpack have had a kid :DView attachment 788237View attachment 788238

I've seen one in Red before but missed on buying it. That looks cool in that color.

I also sharing a picture of my earlier generation Yellow Icon Bag for size comparision, its like if the Big backpack have had a kid :DView attachment 788237View attachment 788238

As far as gens go I would say the small icon you have would be 2nd gen, as there’s no info on a second gen. But they came out Years after the original run in different colors Like the one you have as far as I know

As far as gens go I would say the small icon you have would be 2nd gen, as there’s no info on a second gen. But they came out Years after the original run in different colors Like the one you have as far as I know
Thanks @Nortika thats what i think also, that mine is a later release, and also this colorway its not in database of OR but i did found some pictures of it when i Google it and it did not mentioned a generation on those pictures

Latest Posts

Back