• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Oakley Bags!

So I'm pretty much a newb here, joined a long time ago but haven't really spent much time here.

I forgot I had this bag, and was wondering whether anybody here has seen something similar. It's an Icon 1.0 backpack I got from a friend who worked for Oakley, would've been around 1995? The embroidered "O" logo is unusual, kinda electrified. He told me it was a sponsored athlete-/team-issue item, supposedly the sponsored athlete's soft goods all had that logo. Photos show the front logo, there's a similar one on the front of one of the shoulder straps, forgot to shoot that.

I've poked all over the internet, but haven't gotten any leads. My google-fu may not be the best, apologies if I should've been able to figure this out easier.

View attachment 809995

View attachment 809996
@Jasonc918

Not sure if I posted here before but here are a few I have picked up

AED75DBC-FB7B-4CF0-9940-366AD11ADF51.jpeg

Today i found a good deal on a Stealth Bathroom Sink backpack to get closer to complete my Sink Bags collection
As of now i am missing a Home Office laptop bag and the Hot Tub Duffel Bag
I have the Bathroom, the Kitchen and the Big Kitchen backpacks and i am not sure if it is part of the collection but at least have elements of them i also have a Lunchbox Backpack
And i also have the Bath Tub Duffel Bag
Here is some pictures of them
20201227_153153.jpg
20201227_152958.jpg

Latest Posts

Back