• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

I have few of Kidrobot release like dunny's, Transformers and the nostalgic toys like Biker Mice, Extreme Dinosaurs, street sharks, Cowboys of Moo Mesa.

For myself, I like Vinyl Toys especially Artist Designer "Mist" whose a Graffiti Artist whose from France. Still today I have majority his work of Art but currently lock up away and in the storage.
But here's are a few of the Old Pictures I manage to find on my Old photobucket.

DSCN3357.JPG

DSCN3360.JPG

DSCN3351.JPG

DSCN3353.JPG

DSCN3373.JPG

I have few of Kidrobot release like dunny's, Transformers and the nostalgic toys like Biker Mice, Extreme Dinosaurs, street sharks, Cowboys of Moo Mesa.

For myself, I like Vinyl Toys especially Artist Designer "Mist" whose a Graffiti Artist whose from France. Still today I have majority his work of Art but currently lock up away and in the storage.
But here's are a few of the Old Pictures I manage to find on my Old photobucket.

View attachment 382784
View attachment 382783
View attachment 382786
View attachment 382785

View attachment 382782
Dang!!! You are one of those colorway completist!

Whilst recovering from an RTA, I was in that point with the resurgence of Star Wars, with The Phantom Menace having been released a year after this. I was lacking a direction in my life(not suggesting I know where I'm heading now). So I started collecting the Fast Food Premiums. I have all the Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Burger King and KFC. When I get the time and space I'll be getting a cabinet for all of them to display the big picture(being made up of a piece of the full image) on the back of the boxes. Also having each toy displayed around the edge. Will take some pics when I'm back home. I also have the Micro Machines Trasparent spacecraft and vehicles in boxes. Plus a whole lot of other goodies including some mail away stuff........

Whilst recovering from an RTA, I was in that point with the resurgence of Star Wars, with The Phantom Menace having been released a year after this. I was lacking a direction in my life(not suggesting I know where I'm heading now). So I started collecting the Fast Food Premiums. I have all the Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Burger King and KFC. When I get the time and space I'll be getting a cabinet for all of them to display the big picture(being made up of a piece of the full image) on the back of the boxes. Also having each toy displayed around the edge. Will take some pics when I'm back home. I also have the Micro Machines Trasparent spacecraft and vehicles in boxes. Plus a whole lot of other goodies including some mail away stuff........
The the fast food premium is intresting, few things that caught my attention would be the Star war cups that was release during the Star War episode 1.

Here's a photo that I found online.

images-9.jpg

@Funky-Trixtar hope to see those awesome photos. :D

Back