• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

This Gundam says “meh”.

FECAB246-73D3-4513-8961-65D2CC1D0D16.jpeg

I've got the majority of original Transformers and same for Star Wars figures and ships. Also M.A.S.K. and a bunch of '70s early '80s Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars. All in Storage. Except Cyclonus who helped me sell a Plasma Juliet earlier this year. Plan is to merge some of those with Oakleys in my case.
Oh Man M.A.S.K is classic, in my option especially '70s -'90s is the best Era for toys in general. Even With Toy R US and KB toys having those special sales for Star Wars, EXO Squad, spawn, street sharks, extreme dinosaurs, power rangers, TMNT and etc. So much Nostalgia!

I would rock the gundam though.

KB toys was hands down the bomb dot com for you shopping as a kid.
Hell yeah! One of the best store to get your toys for sure. At the moment I'm transporting all my Extreme dinosaurs, street sharks, wild west Cow boys of Moo mesa, Biker Mice and I think there's others that I forgot in the shed. Should be about 2 months till this arrive to Thailand.

1537573099690.jpeg

1537573103040.jpeg

Hell yeah! One of the best store to get your toys for sure. At the moment I'm transporting all my Extreme dinosaurs, street sharks, wild west Cow boys of Moo mesa, Biker Mice and I think there's others that I forgot in the shed. Should be about 2 months till this arrive to Thailand.

View attachment 529578

View attachment 529579

I would have held onto all of that stuff for you. Lol

Back