• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

New addition to my collection, Captain Rex premium format.

01927CD8-68DF-4CDB-9037-51042A58CA23.jpeg

XS for size comparison lol

C665835F-01F7-4C00-9F38-3A4DB70BC42E.jpeg

That’s a tough one @ben-r91 , it took me a long time to find a cel that had all of them. I have a bunch of other cels from Gundam Wing and Dragonball Z
Thanks for your reply - I collect Gundam Wing cels too and would be happy to pay a fair price if you did want to let it go.

If you might be interested or have any other cels you would want to sell please send me a PM :)

Thanks for your reply - I collect Gundam Wing cels too and would be happy to pay a fair price if you did want to let it go.

If you might be interested or have any other cels you would want to sell please send me a PM :)

To let you know, You will need another 12 posts before you will be able to use or read messages on here and to buy anything on here you must meet the requirements, please read the exchange guidelines and our forum rules, thanks

That’s a tough one @ben-r91 , it took me a long time to find a cel that had all of them. I have a bunch of other cels from Gundam Wing and Dragonball Z
Hello again :) - I'm still enjoying looking at the cel, just wanted to ask if you remember approx. what you paid for it?

Back