• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

So I did a thing got my first Prime 1 studios 1/3 scale starue. It was on sale for about 35 percent off and payments or I wouldn’t have been able to get it. Harley Quinn from the arkam knight video game. She comes with 3 portraits. I put the crazy one on for now due to how the year 2020 has been going. It’s about 3 years old but they had new in stock. I have a 12 inch figure for scale. She also has bat and jack in the box features but didn’t take out.

View attachment 789570View attachment 789572View attachment 789571
I got the inflatable version

So I did a thing got my first Prime 1 studios 1/3 scale starue. It was on sale for about 35 percent off and payments or I wouldn’t have been able to get it. Harley Quinn from the arkam knight video game. She comes with 3 portraits. I put the crazy one on for now due to how the year 2020 has been going. It’s about 3 years old but they had new in stock. I have a 12 inch figure for scale. She also has bat and jack in the box features but didn’t take out.

View attachment 789570View attachment 789572View attachment 789571
Damn that things huge!

Wish Prime 1 would get the Star Wars license…

Whatever it takes. I’ve had two hot toys black widows in the past but sold them years ago. Best likeness of her to date imo.
1B7F0EA7-2266-4966-B243-8ADC79EACEBB.jpeg

Back