• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

Received my first 1/6 scale replicade arcade game. Dragons lair. Should bring back some memories. Really nice quality for the price. I used to be able to play one guy all the way through the game. Lots of quarters spent in the 80s. I died almost every time this go around. More practice.
9E4AD4C9-288E-4465-BD8F-C24D74E89257.jpeg
409BCDAF-67E2-475E-A45C-CC6233538BA7.jpeg

Congrats! I’m still waiting for mine to ship 😭
Hopefully it will soon. Ordered mine on the first day. In hand the figure is amazing. I know a lot of people say the pink blush is too much but in hand it really isn’t. They did a amazing job on this figure. The eyes are so realistic your almost waiting for the figure to move. Lighting changes the figures looks dramatically. Here’s one without direct light.
F602881B-2DCE-4501-8190-C7DC35BD548B.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopefully it will soon. Ordered mine on the first day. In hand the figure is amazing. I know a lot of people say the pink blush is too much but in hand it really isn’t. They did a amazing job on this figure. The eyes are so realistic your almost waiting for the figure to move. Lighting changes the figures looks dramatically. Here’s one without direct light. View attachment 811769
Yea same here, day one preorder. I know they’re receiving them in waves so hopefully mine will be coming up soon!

But agreed they did a fantastic job on it! Definitely one of their best efforts. I have seen ones that the factory used way too much pink on the cheeks but yours looks great!

Back