• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

@Lopaka KaMars , here's the arsenal
6f051c36dbdc5c6c1a5778e762518f94.jpg

Because I have to work on big job sites with big crews, things like meters are not sacred, and get misplaced or stolen often. I estimate I average one meter for every 1-2 years. A huge reason why I don't buy better meters. Here's my Klein clamp meter from Home Depot. Flukes are getting harder to find here in Hawaii. Almost every electrical distributer has Flukes. But their business hours don't work for me when I'm working as far from the city as I can get. My last meter (a fluke) disappeared. So got this Klein clamp meter from Home Depot. First time ever using a Klein. Main thing is the 400 amp clamp. Since 500MCM is about the biggest wire size we 'normally' deal with. The red multi-meter I'm showing only because that is the only meter you'll get from me now. Got that cheap $hi+ from Ace hardware. Can test voltage and continuity. Anything more than that needed, you better bring your own.

IMG_8203.jpeg
IMG_8204.jpeg

Because I have to work on big job sites with big crews, things like meters are not sacred, and get misplaced or stolen often. I estimate I average one meter for every 1-2 years. A huge reason why I don't buy better meters. Here's my Klein clamp meter from Home Depot. Flukes are getting harder to find here in Hawaii. Almost every electrical distributer has Flukes. But their business hours don't work for me when I'm working as far from the city as I can get. My last meter (a fluke) disappeared. So got this Klein clamp meter from Home Depot. First time ever using a Klein. Main thing is the 400 amp clamp. Since 500MCM is about the biggest wire size we 'normally' deal with. The red multi-meter I'm showing only because that is the only meter you'll get from me now. Got that cheap $hi+ from Ace hardware. Can test voltage and continuity. Anything more than that needed, you better bring your own.

View attachment 852177View attachment 852178
You have to buy your own meters?????? WTF

You have to buy your own meters?????? WTF
I have weird stuff, like my own phase rotation meter. What the hell am I going to do with that thing if I ever leave the trade? Lol. Yes I buy my own. Everyone is 'expected' to have their own meter here. Especially if you're a journeyman. Only apprentices should have that excuse of not having one. Sadly that's not the case.

I have weird stuff, like my own phase rotation meter. What the hell am I going to do with that thing if I ever leave the trade? Lol. Yes I buy my own. Everyone is 'expected' to have their own meter here. Especially if you're a journeyman. Only apprentices should have that excuse of not having one. Sadly that's not the case.
Haha wtf you need a phase rotation meter for? Fire it up and see if it goes the wrong way!

Well did it again going mando crazy. Got the heavy infrantry mando. He’s sold out pretty much everywhere so prices have gone up on him. He’s big and chunky. Tried to put his gun in a pose but didn’t want to cooperate lol. It’s got a lot of detail. Picture at the end is what his gun could look like holding but a lot of posing I think to get it there.
94520FA2-2E7F-41D0-B8D7-89607BECC7FC.jpeg
5C3E5D41-7031-4147-80AD-A8E0E611B5E4.jpeg
405BAD90-1D03-48C8-AC8A-F41C5AE1B31D.jpeg
035ECA7F-A988-4581-941B-CF8D94F401BF.jpeg
67260DB5-F42A-4E65-847E-A6A9B9EB488B.jpeg

C03F52EE-317E-478A-8EB3-928DC7D514E0.jpeg

Back