• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

Anybody here collect vintage Star Wars? With the exception of the Blue Snaggletooth, yak Face and Max Rebo band, these are all original from my childhood. Digging them out to display and finding I was missing some weapons is what got me collecting again in the last few years...

30582188_10213287197873232_7637809061953536_n.jpg

Anybody here collect vintage Star Wars? With the exception of the Blue Snaggletooth, yak Face and Max Rebo band, these are all original from my childhood. Digging them out to display and finding I was missing some weapons is what got me collecting again in the last few years...

View attachment 887178
I have a couple of ones from my childhood in the 80’s. Some have have seen more battles than the Jedi and the Sith🤣

After two years of patiently waiting she finally arrived. Deja Thoris the princess of mars based on the John Carter s comic series. Details are amazing the gold jewelry is metal in upper body. Fabrics are sculpted not material so the statue is really heavy. Only wish her skin was a slighter shade of red as she is from mars. But I think one of their best.
View attachment 872246View attachment 872249View attachment 872248View attachment 872247
Too bad Disney didn’t have her wear this costume. The movie would have made more money 💰

Yes sir. Love the vintage. Been collecting since the 90s. I think if I just kept collecting vintage would have a heck of a collection. But I just like to many things. I still pick up vintage when I can. Now on the droids line but figures are outageous. The stormy up front is my original one from 1975.

1EE9E67E-3B62-4B98-97FA-B5F792D92066.jpeg
4E0D690F-7E1B-41E9-BA89-DFD531E0FE18.jpeg
F7377659-AA12-4138-B1F6-18360AEFA95E.jpeg

Yes sir. Love the vintage. Been collecting since the 90s. I think if I just kept collecting vintage would have a heck of a collection. But I just like to many things. I still pick up vintage when I can. Now on the droids line but figures are outageous. The stormy up front is my original one from 1975.

View attachment 887383View attachment 887384View attachment 887385
Oh yeah, that's the stuff :) Nice boots on that Snag! And that looks l like a beauty of a red bar R5 too.

Don't want to alarm you, but there might be a BSG Secret War kind thing going on.

All toys are mid-80's to mid-90's..
Left to right:
Batman, R2-D2, The Crow VHS, Micro Machines (Tie-Fighter, SR-71 Blackbird, Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing), Weapon X (Uncanny X-Men), McDonald's Power Ranger POGS, Raphael (TMNT), Blaster w/ Steeljaw (Transformers), Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story), He-man (MotU), HO scale locomotive, Rare 1993 Baltimore Orioles (All Star Game) cartoon print, Swamp Thing, Tombstone Tackle ([The Real] Ghostbusters), Bruce Sato (M.A.S.K.), Outback (G.I. Joe), vintage camping mug and first aid kit, (On wall) Custom made Goldeneye Proximity Mine (w/ working lights and sounds), LEGO Shuttle Recovery set

IMG_20210801_213046281.jpg

Back