• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

Thanks yours are nice as well. If u look closely next to blue snag right next to him u can see a sliver of yaky. I remeber the last figures to buy from the power of the force was the Ewoks. They were so expensive loose at the time for a few bucks more u could get them carded. I completed the Ewoks series mostly carded and now working on droids but the expense is ridiculious. Plus I been buying alot of hot toys

Thanks yours are nice as well. If u look closely next to blue snag right next to him u can see a sliver of yaky. I remeber the last figures to buy from the power of the force was the Ewoks. They were so expensive loose at the time for a few bucks more u could get them carded. I completed the Ewoks series mostly carded and now working on droids but the expense is ridiculious. Plus I been buying alot of hot toys
Yeah, that's a pandora's box I'm not willing to open. Because that would mean someday I'd be hunting for a carded Vlix :) And I ain't getting into that!

Here’s my hot toys Spider Gwen from the animated series. She looks just like the cartoon.
110A3D12-C4BF-4EE6-9DC7-00CFC9D1B07C.jpeg
4BA434B6-73C7-4616-929B-14E394FE2D40.jpeg
45F8194E-E938-4E6B-9273-AEAE81AE1928.jpeg
FF1FAC75-AE6B-4CB9-A660-84815D17453A.jpeg

Back