• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 With Photocromic And Polarised Lens

I don't think so. Photochromic is UV activated, and polarizing filters mess with transmission.

What are you using the glasses for?

I'm getting a photochromic for my 3.0 frame to try out, I use clear only right now.

Photochromic yes and polarized lens I don't believe they make one for the Military Issue frames But U can pretty much put any M frame lens inside them just won't be able to use the clip if U do

Sorry OakleyBoss why not? I'm just curious. Rudy Project competitor make lens both photocromic and polarized I really don't understand why Oakley doesn't do that!! Mainly regards military glasses (so important for a soldier to have polarized against reflections and photocromic so no change lens following the light changing!!!) don't you think so?
Also it exists photochromic lens activated by sunlight instead UV so it's working inside car too and go from grey to black!!

I think photochromatic is a good idea... But only BI to clear... BI because of its colour neutrality and light transmission %... You don't want to be blinded by the modern day Arabian peninsula ... And to clear so they soldiers dot have to remove their glasses when entering tents, homes/caves...