• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Si ballistic m frame 3.0

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey there, just testing the waters, does anyone have some si ballistic m frame 3.0's thanks let me know!

Some people reacted to this post.
What condition and level of completeness are you looking for? I've got an array but the clear lens is trashed and the grey lens is peeling very slightly at the base. Frame is still in great shape though.

Ya I don't need the clear and Im looking for like daily wear so it may be alright, any pictures?

How much are you looking for also

Still looking if there's any other offers

Just curious as to why you're looking for the 3.0 for daily wear? If I had to choose a frame I'd go with the standard for most comfort.

you mean your suggesting the 1.0's instead of 3.0's?

Username Hidden said:
you mean your suggesting the 1.0's instead of 3.0's?
I've owned every version of the M Frame. I have a 3.0 frame I keep at work for safety glasses. They get nasty, but the tight fit, anti-fog lenses, and no rubber works very well for safety glasses. I have a spare 3.0 frame at home, but I really never wear it. If I'm wearing M Frames aside from that pair at work I use the normal frame. It's technically a Gen4, or "New" M Frame. But they fit more loosely than the 3.0 so they're much easier to forget you have them on. No clip to deal with. The rubber holds well.

The 2.0 and 3.0 were made specifically to address the M Frame's fit issues when interfacing with armored helmets, night vision accessories, and the higher military impact standards. Which is why they're not really sold outside of SI.

The 2.0 has straighter stems and a more standard fit, and has rubber ear socks. The 3.0 has no rubber on the stems to fit slimmer for hearing protection and headsets, so they compensated for the lack of rubber by increasing the wrap of the stems and making the fit tighter.

Ahh alright thanks for the info, I think I'm gonna go with some radars instead haha.

Close thread!

Thamnks

The Radar is a step in the wrong direction in my mind, but best of luck to you