• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Ballistic M Frames On Ebay

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
i would like a set of m frames to use at work (construction). i found these on ebay, but something doesn't seem right. first off, they are very cheap. too good to be true cheap. the seller has no feedback as a seller. the description is for radar's and says the frames are silver, when they are black. the item number also doesn't match. what do you guys think? he's already sold 49 of them. the seller is from korea. is there any way somebody could be selling these for this price? i'm not sure what they cost through the SI program.

link to auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Authentic-O...ltDomain_0&hash=item1c1b5ca15b#ht_2795wt_1139

They are fake. Oakley doesn't put stickers on the lenses of the glasses (only the H dot for Hydrophobic). That case is definitely a fake. If looks too good to be true, chances are it probably is. Too little feedback and seller is in Korea are also clues they are probably fakes.

i was thinking the same thing.

but he does offer a 14 return policy. and it says it includes original oakley paperwork.

They fake everything now, paperwork, box, bag and case. The bag and cases are easy to tell, fake case usually have a Oakley tag on them (Oakley doesn't put tags on their cases). The don't look right, the fabric the use is most of times too shiney. Don't waste your time or money on them.

thanks alot. i wanted to buy them so bad, but it seemed way too good to be true. i wanted to ask first and make sure.

good call. def fake, if u want a pair of oakleys ur gonna have to spend money for them. sometimes u get lucky, if u have a question just ask here we all know the answers haha

Back