• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Black Cerakote Ultrablend Fuel Cell

most of mine are shelf whores too! Some are just too rare to wear.

I collect for the thrill of collecting. I understand some want to wear what they have but its your collection. I choose to display mine. I love the way it looks when I come into my office and its all lit up like a true Oakley store. Its amazing to me.

I collect for the thrill of collecting. I understand some want to wear what they have but its your collection. I choose to display mine. I love the way it looks when I come into my office and its all lit up like a true Oakley store. Its amazing to me.
I totally get collecting as an end in itself, no justification needed. Said it before, I'm not a fan of the Oil Rig, but even they look great all lined up like that.

I agree completely, I get totally geeked when i find something rare, I just think it would make me physically ill if i dropped my travel retails knowing i might not ever get one again. And i love turning the lights on my case just to see them too!.

Back