• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Cerakote Ultrablend?

• Thread starter Jairmayah
  • Start date
It's because if you look in the video the lenses are swapped around. Looks like the desert was originally supposed to come with BIP and the black was supposed to come with VR28.

Ok so was I right in thinking i will get mine with VR28 or will i have to settle for BIP ?

So photos are incorrect?

We going have to wait til some gets theirs. How can they play mind games on us?
Oh, no, the photos ARE correct and the wording is incorrect. I mean I have pics of my desert on the forum with vr28 lenses. The way I see it is that the original plan was to have the desert with black and the black with vr28 as seen in the video. So they probably had it all typed up accordingly but when they uploaded the end result photos they forgot to change the wording since Oakley ended up swapping the lenses around. Just my guess.

I just placed my order on si today...can't wait to get these. I think they look really cool!

So got them today, They are pretty sweet!! The first thing i noticed was different bag for them. it is kinda a chocolate color NOT!! the same color as the striped brown bag.This is a different color than i have ever seen. but thhe bag aside they are really nice.also for the people that stated they are not numbered they are in fact numbered
it is OO9096-A2 60 -o- 19 130 So there you go.Kinda cool, im glad i got them. Tempted to order another pair just in case.
Great buy, but they aren't numbered or serialized. OO9096-A2 is the Oakley factory issued stock number to identify the model of glasses. The remaining numbers as listed (60 -o- 19 130) is sizing only and nothing to do with production quantity .

fd-fs-01-large.jpg

Well.... outstanding I'm glad you all pointed that out. I was under the impression that the question that was asked was there any numbers at all. Including a stock number, not necessarily a serial number. I was wrong I guess.

Ordered a set on the 15th. They didn't say back ordered at the time but still no shipping notice. Kinda itching! Lol

Latest Posts

Back