• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Si discount now honored in store

AlanH

I should Work at Oakley
I was told that Oakley had a conference last week and that stores now honor SI pricing for vets and first responders and active duty. With a valid ID of course.

Going to call my local store tomorrow and check this out for sure. But I think it's about time they did that.

Anyone know if this is true first hand. I got the info in an Oakley FB collector group

Great to hear. 6 months ago prior to covid they were supposed to be working on merging the websites according to one employee to make sure vets would get the discount on all products. This seems to be in line with that. hopefully it’s true.

Great to hear. 6 months ago prior to covid they were supposed to be working on merging the websites according to one employee to make sure vets would get the discount on all products. This seems to be in line with that. hopefully it’s true.
I welcome that too. I get irritated when items are excluded from the SI site but others arent. And it varies with models, not consistent, so I hope that gets fixed.

Only military, DoD General contractors I dont believe so. It didnt before when you signed up for SI I dont believe.
I am DOD contractor and I have an active si account I signed up for and was approved on via phone and website. I am only wondering if you could ask if they also plan to honor that in stores as well

I am DOD contractor and I have an active si account I signed up for and was approved on via phone and website. I am only wondering if you could ask if they also plan to honor that in stores as well
Happy too, if they authorized your SI online access then I would imagine they will offer in store, though I am expecting growing pains on verification

Appreciate it, I like browsing Oakley stores, it would be cool to be able to pick up some of the stuff I order online in just a normal visit.
Same for me as well. I did get a employee to verify this on FB. They work at a store in AZ and said the discount now in store is really in place. Just have to provide your proof of eligibility as stated earlier

Back