• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Si discount now honored in store

I can confirm this works in store as I used it today on a few items. Now to sync our online benefits between Oakley.com and OakleySI.com would be nice.

Do you know if this applies to DOD as well?
In theory if you have a .gov or .mil email you should get the benefits. Although I think OSI states it's for military and first responders not government civilians or contractors.

I am DOD contractor and I have an active si account I signed up for and was approved on via phone and website. I am only wondering if you could ask if they also plan to honor that in stores as well
Per their website a contractor shouldn't have been approved.
This program is dedicated to:

• U.S. Military: Active, Veterans, Retiree, and Reservist.
  • First Responders: Federal and Local, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS
  • Government Tactical

I'm not saying I agree with it but it's possible. I've seen the same thing at another Co oany where it got to the point in order to get the Military discount one had to either go in store with their ID card or LES statement.

I
I'm not saying I agree with it but it's possible. I've seen the same thing at another Co oany where it got to the point in order to get the Military discount one had to either go in store with their ID card or LES statement.
Provided my DD214 from the Navy originally years ago

I meant correct as it's not supposed to apply to regular civilian contractors. They didnt earn it. But cracks in the system happen

I meant correct as it's not supposed to apply to regular civilian contractors. They didnt earn it. But cracks in the system happen
Indeed, on both counts. Hopefully it's not that easy in store.

Back