• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Si discount now honored in store

I work at an O Store in AZ. We ask that if you are a first responder, current member of the armed forces, or a veteran whether you are a current SI member or not, upon purchase in store show a proper ID such as a commission card or a veteran ID. We will honor the SI discount and if you wish to sign up for SI we will assist with that in store right then.

There are some exclusions such as if the item is only available on SI the discount won't be applied. For example the Blackside Collection is on SI but not in store. Good luck and come see me in AZ.
That's what I figured based off of the military discounts firearms manufacturers provide. Would a current LES statement work in store? I have a few people in my Reserve unit who don't carry their CAC card.

We received a list of approved ID and I don't remember if that one is on there. I'd say it should work though.
Thanks! I know AT&T and Verizon won't take a CAC card for the military discount but will take an LES statement.

Back