• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SI Elite Metal Plaque Icon Stick-On

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am helping out a friend and have 2 of these left he wanted to sell. They are from the Tombstone release party from what he has told me, and they are cool as hell. No plastic, not a resin molded clone, but the real deal all metal and measure approx 5" and weigh about 5oz. Originally he asked $250 ea, but wants to move the last 2 to pay some bills lingering apparently. $200 ea plus shipping, or $350 for both plus shipping. I have them in my possession, so there is no waiting for shipping. I can send now - sunday, but anything after, I will be on vacation and they will simply have to wait until I return on the 22nd. Paypal ok + fees, or I have square as well. Replies here or email is best, I have pm turned off just to make things more centralized (too many message sources lol).
View attachment 189326

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I am helping out a friend and have 2 of these left he wanted to sell. They are from the Tombstone release party from what he has told me, and they are cool as hell. No plastic, not a resin molded clone, but the real deal all metal and measure approx 5" and weigh about 5oz. Originally he asked $250 ea, but wants to move the last 2 to pay some bills lingering apparently. $200 ea plus shipping, or $350 for both plus shipping. I have them in my possession, so there is no waiting for shipping. I can send now - sunday, but anything after, I will be on vacation and they will simply have to wait until I return on the 22nd. Paypal ok + fees, or I have square as well. Replies here or email is best, I have pm turned off just to make things more centralized (too many message sources lol).
12010740_1080470218631330_4777349415144897433_o.jpg
I can attest to the quality of these. I bought one from the original offering. The picture on here doesn't do it justice. The red almost has a lacquer like finish and the O is gunmetal I would say in color. It's very well made. The colors really pop in person. I am working on a way to display it now so that I present it the way it should be.

Thank your buddy for me!

Username Hidden said:
I can attest to the quality of these. I bought one from the original offering. The picture on here doesn't do it justice. The red almost has a lacquer like finish and the O is gunmetal I would say in color. It's very well made. The colors really pop in person. I am working on a way to display it now so that I present it the way it should be.

Thank your buddy for me!
for sure. note, these are from Oakley, not someone making them. They are the real deal, which is why the quality is there.

seriously tempted...

Username Hidden said:
seriously tempted...
so shiny n pretty...certainly a sick piece

Username Hidden said:

Thank your buddy for me!
Can you post a pic by glasses or somthing to give a size reference.. Might help with the sale .

5" per side roughly, yes, I can in a bit..

both sold pending pmnt

tried to contact think pm is full. If falls through let me know.

Username Hidden said:
tried to contact think pm is full. If falls through let me know.
as stated, email... I have pm off lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back