• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Si Gascans With Green Flag

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

These have been worn a few times by me and as I am the second owner I don't know how many times before. They are in very good condition, I don't see many flaws in the lens (I say that to be safe, in reality I don't see any scratches and just one or two small specks) and none on the frame. There is one concern that I feel the Oakley community should know about. Where the ear stems meet the frames it looks like the pervous owner removed the earstems. I have included pics of that too, I just saw this as I was posting these on here. The glasses still grip my face well but I just thought I should be up front. Comes with black oakley bag only, didn't get a box with these. $90 shipped - Paypal F&F or add 4% for fees. All questions are welcome. Thank you.

11709446746_2e7082f52f_z.jpg

11708920823_45c746120f_z.jpg
11803621854_e8f39c3838_z.jpg
11803453423_d77c8c2642_z.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
these look great with emerald lenses in them

That's not a bad idea!

i had a pair i wish they were not so small on my gigantic head, the emerald really pops in them.

I've moved to matt and gloss black almost exclusively. Haven't worn these in a while. Really like the fit of these though.

i almost totally a matte black and matte grey's i work in the fire service they dont really like us wearing anything flashy but i really like the matte finishes alot

I can understand that, the matte blacks are my favorite and the carbon Juliet's of course!

All the way to the top!

Ill do $80.00 shipped! Hit me up...

SO SO SOLLLLDDDD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.