• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Oakleys From Tactical Gear?

steveadorjan

Oakley Beginner
Has anyone bought SI Oakleys from tacticalgear.com? They seem legit, though I couldn't find them among authorized dealers on Oakley's site. Someone on this forum has recommended Patriot Outfitters as a good source for SI models (and they are listed by Oakley as an authorized dealer), but Tactical Gear seem to have some models in stock that Patriot Outfitters don't at the moment

Comparing sites Tactical gear is cheaper, SI Fives squared polarized on one site is $149 the other $129.99. Someones taking advantage of the discount they get, if you want plain gray and swap lenses then there $70

Thanks, I just wanted to double check they don't sell fakes.
@brewc: what did you mean by "if you want plain gray and swap lenses then there $70"?

Well, no website reselling SI is technically legit, since reselling SI stuff for profit is against the terms of USSI membership...

Grey lenses are just fine. I do like Black Iridium, but grey is pretty cool too if there is no strong sun. My wife actually prefers the grey lenses.

STEVEDORJAN If you or the wife is interested I have a pair of Fives Squared Metallic Red-OO Black Iridium Polarized with box I'd sell for $75 to get me a SI pair of Fives. There advertised as Black but is barely any iridium to them and actually is oo grey

STEVEDORJAN If you or the wife is interested I have a pair of Fives Squared Metallic Red-OO Black Iridium Polarized with box I'd sell for $75 to get me a SI pair of Fives. There advertised as Black but is barely any iridium to them and actually is oo grey

Thanks, but the Fives don't fit either my face or hers. We're rather thinking Straight Jackets.

Latest Posts

Back