• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Speed Jacket Maritime

XM-I

12/30/2019
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
MD
Just received a pair, now time to get used to the Maritime lenses.
0CB0A927-FD93-47E1-A2ED-D4E3980527FB.jpeg
3E615105-0B0C-4B5E-9BEB-DCA9B993A83C.jpeg
BD7AC61A-03DF-483C-A3CF-1BE1A4E96BEA.jpeg

The fit is snug on my head, much like Juliet and even PB1, with just enough grip to not come off, let alone move with light tugging.

Definitely legit Prizm lenses, a rosy/peach hue seen in a lit environment when worn.

Last edited:
Congrats!
Maritime is awesome. Once you get used to that lens, many others may stay on the shelf.
I have always had a strong penchant for Black Iridium/Black Polarized/Prizm Black Pol., that being said, I’m not opposed to other Iridium lenses, after all I’ve got ruby sweeps for my Gen2 M Frame, Pm Daily P. in my Madman. Can’t say I don’t like the Maritime’s and cut design of the Speed/Flak Jacket lenses; they pop quite well, much like all of the PM P’s with the increased clarity and the increase in the visible spectrum in low light conditions.

They’ll just be in the rotation, as I pursue “new” frames to increase my minute collection of seven frames.

I have always had a strong penchant for Black Iridium/Black Polarized/Prizm Black Pol., that being said, I’m not opposed to other Iridium lenses, after all I’ve got ruby sweeps for my Gen2 M Frame, Pm Daily P. in my Madman. Can’t say I don’t like the Maritime’s and cut design of the Speed/Flak Jacket lenses; they pop quite well, much like all of the PM P’s with the increased clarity and the increase in the visible spectrum in low light conditions.

They’ll just be in the rotation, as I pursue “new” frames to increase my minute collection of seven frames.

Indeed. That frame isn't my cup of tea, but I strongly recommend having those Maritime's handy for an overcast/rainy day. (get a good donor to cut for the Juliets you mentioned?). They're easily my go-to for that.

Enjoy, bro!

Indeed. That frame isn't my cup of tea, but I strongly recommend having those Maritime's handy for an overcast/rainy day. (get a good donor to cut for the Juliets you mentioned?). They're easily my go-to for that.

Enjoy, bro!
I actually like the frame otherwise I wouldn’t have gotten them 🤷‍♂️ . No I still have ye olde Black Iridium lenses in my Gen1’s, I might see what’s available in the realm of custom cut’s @Chris A Hardaway 👀, though currently they’re with @zwc0442 for a long long overdue tune-up. Time will tell @Xformr

Back