• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Sutro Ti

MicahS

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Wisconsin
Not sure if this is new or not. I kinda get lost with all this random stuff they've been putting out..

SI Sutro Ti
Screenshot_20240317_231945_Instagram.jpg

As far as I know they’ve been out for quite some time but maybe the addition of the coin has something to do with it. Or false advertising again like the multicam.

As far as I know they’ve been out for quite some time but maybe the addition of the coin has something to do with it. Or false advertising again like the multicam.
Multicam wasn’t really false advertising it was mis leading in the sense they said it came with a coin for the free giveaway and everyone assumed they’d come with the coin as well for regular release.

From what I remember, this set was in a sweepstakes give away in a limited number a couple of months ago. I'm pretty sure you can get the actual Sutro Ti eyewear on the SI site but not that exact one with the case and coin. I could be wrong but that's what I remember.

I already have a pair that I got off there that is probably the same pair. I would buy these if available with case and coin. The last one I was sent an email on.