• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found SI Tonal/Subdued Flag Sticker

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Have had one of these on all of my cars. Just got a new car and want to continue the tradition. Shoot me a PM. I can buy or have stuff to trade. Thanks!

Screenshot_20180617-083952.png

Some people reacted to this post.
Yes, I remember the Silver MDX had one bits the colored version.

Bump

I did some serious searching and i'm convinced there are none to be had in this country...for sale,anyway. I have reached out to someone that does have some for sale...and i mean,i reached WAAYYYYY out. Albeit,not in my native tongue/text. I guess the question becomes how widely desirable are they,and is it worth the time and effort to try and obtain some. As rare as they obviously are,i already know of two people that want at least one...that being you and i,Blockster.

I guess i'll approach it as such,and see what happens.

They were originally sold on the Oakley SI website. So I imagine they were more limited than the ones with color. I used to see them alot more frequently when they were still being sold. I think it's been a few years since they stopped selling them and the supply has dried up.

Username Hidden said:
They were originally sold on the Oakley SI website. So I imagine they were more limited than the ones with color. I used to see them alot more frequently when they were still being sold. I think it's been a few years since they stopped selling them and the supply has dried up.

I guess the real question is; how much are they worth and how much are they worth to you and i? (and maybe a few others here)

@Blockster these were only $10 or $15 on the si site back then.

Ya, they were same price as the non tonal/colorful flags. I figure double the price at $30-35 is the highest i would go.

I think that's fair. Lots of scalpers out there trying to make a quick buck on these for sale threads.

Ya, it would be a nice to have but I can always go with the red white and blue if i can't find one.