• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Side blinders for R1

i use a needle for a blinder. Gets them blind all the time

27B5F0DB-746A-4905-A3AF-80AD8C71846D.gif

Just hang out here in the forum. eBay prices are crazy stupid. They are pretty common just don’t pay more than $450 for an incomplete set is my recommendation. Romeo’s are going much more and harder to get.
Same here in Japan. Couldn't get the penny sold by linegear it was in my basket but at the time to pay it was sold out😭

I have a set of Romeo blinders (X-Metal finish). I don't think they fit very well though, so I haven't used them much. It may also be due to my facial structure... Either way, I'll post a few pics so you can see what they look like.

I don't know if the guy I got them from is still selling them but if you're still interested I can try to dig up his info.
20200915_100838.jpg
20200915_100902.jpg
20200915_124610.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set of Romeo blinders (X-Metal finish). I don't think they fit very well though, so I haven't used them much. It may also be due to my facial structure... Either way, I'll post a few pics so you can see what they look like.

I don't know if the guy I got them from is still selling them but if you're still interested I can try to dig up his info.
View attachment 979218View attachment 979219View attachment 979220
thanks man for sharing this. i think my face is smaller. i will update a picture wearing R1 later

Latest Posts

Back