• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Signature Sunday" - August 19th 2012

Or, to put it another way, do you have a pair that you wear which you think "Man, these are so me." ?

Or that others will think "Man, they are so Rustpot".

I always think M-frame when I think Mr Pot. With a big-a55 fking Heater lens.
But don't let that sway your decision. Haha.

I'm in. Think I have an idea but will have to wait and see for definite on Sunday.... :biggrin:

Or, to put it another way, do you have a pair that you wear which you think "Man, these are so me." ?

Or that others will think "Man, they are so Rustpot".

I always think M-frame when I think Mr Pot. With a big-a55 fking Heater lens.
But don't let that sway your decision. Haha.

The choice has been made, just debating between black earsocks and yellow.

Even when discussing this with Herb, I have been thinking what pair ill be using. Its tough for sure and ive had a head start. I am willing to bet Rust is going with MFrames :)

Well I think atrain rocks the ones in his avatar, never seen anyone pull them of like he does.

easy peasy. Sight's going the with the wee Dogs..and Herbs will be the Jinx. better be the Stussy i sold him. haha! kidding.

but it's not gonna be an easy choice for sure...hmm.

mmmmmm MAYBE.......but which colour??????

I think this will finally define me as a collector I may just celebrate with a tag change

SUPER SPECIAL SIGNATURE SUNDAY OFFER! :)

I think this Signature Sunday is going to be fantastic and reading about it, I can see how well it is going to go down.

Therefore we have decided to offer you guys taking part a special discount on our site.

The offer will be valid for new orders on Sunday 19/08/12 only, and the discount code is 'signaturesunday'...this will entitle you to a lovely 10% off all orders over £50.00!

We will have our picture up here on Sunday and we're really looking forward to seeing everyone in their signature pair.

Spread the word guys :)

Back