• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Signing On From WV

Conductor

Oakley Beginner
Hello all! I'm pretty new to the Oakley world. Just bought my 3rd pair and decided to join up and be a part of the community. Not much to offer, but interested in learning.

Welcome aboard! What all do you have so far?

Well, I had a pair of Flaks (Polished BLK/BLK Irid) that were lost/stolen on a cruise. I loved the glasses, so I bought another identical pair. Then I came across a pair or Canteens (Polished BLK/Chrome Irid/Pol) and decided I needed those too. Had a hard time deciding between the Fives Squared and the Canteen, but the Canteen won me over as I was looking for something with a bigger lens that fit my weird elongated looking head. Then I bought Mrs. Conductor a pair of Polarized Tortoise Pulses, then I started looking for more, so I signed up here :(

I don't envision myself getting into collecting, but I do like to have an assortment and stay in the know.

Hello all! I'm pretty new to the Oakley world. Just bought my 3rd pair and decided to join up and be a part of the community. Not much to offer, but interested in learning.
Welcome! Not all of us started out with awesome things. I started here with almost nothing (I don't have much more lol), but the community has been sweet. Lots of info to glean here.

Sent from Q's Note5

Welcome to the community @Conductor, thanks for signing up!

You'll have a bigger assortment than you can probably imagine right now...and this is the place to stay current on all things Oakley. ;)

Back