• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Signing On From WV

Well, I had a pair of Flaks (Polished BLK/BLK Irid) that were lost/stolen on a cruise. I loved the glasses, so I bought another identical pair. Then I came across a pair or Canteens (Polished BLK/Chrome Irid/Pol) and decided I needed those too. Had a hard time deciding between the Fives Squared and the Canteen, but the Canteen won me over as I was looking for something with a bigger lens that fit my weird elongated looking head. Then I bought Mrs. Conductor a pair of Polarized Tortoise Pulses, then I started looking for more, so I signed up here :(

I don't envision myself getting into collecting, but I do like to have an assortment and stay in the know.
My suggestion?

Buy at least 3 of every frame you like. This way if they become discontinued and something happens to one you have a couple of more backups. :)

This is a little random, but ive always been curious...

Can you really marry your first cousin in West Virginia?

This is a little random, but ive always been curious...

Can you really marry your first cousin in West Virginia?

Actually, West Virginia is one of the 25 States that DOES not allow 1st Cousins to marry. You'll have to hit up one of the more "progressive" States for that. You can marry your 2nd cousin in any State you like.

Actually, West Virginia is one of the 25 States that DOES not allow 1st Cousins to marry. You'll have to hit up one of the more "progressive" States for that. You can marry your 2nd cousin in any State you like.

Godamn liberals!

Latest Posts

Back