• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Silver Dillon NIR Lenses - X-Squared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Frames already sold. New thread for lenses only.

For the life of me I am not able to take a good focused picture of the light looking through the lenses. Kept picking up reflections and microscopic dust and made the photos look like crap.

The lenses are in excellent condition and I do not see any scratches or damage whatsoever. Quality cut by an experienced and trusted optometrist. Donor lenses were Drakes.

$250 Shipped CONUS & fully insured. (International buyers pay actual shipping plus $10)
*Decals not included

20210928_123309.jpg

20210928_124334.jpg

20210928_123849.jpg

20210928_123317.jpg

20210928_123305.jpg

20210928_124242.jpg

20210928_123625.jpg

20210928_123422.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

I will get off you the thedukeoffice---most likely save on postage with 2-3 sets.
These were tempting i offered for the frame and lens but price wasn't agreed upon. Problem in Australia is shipping costs at the moment due to covid.

Username Hidden said:
I will get off you the thedukeoffice---most likely save on postage with 2-3 sets.
These were tempting i offered for the frame and lens but price wasn't agreed upon. Problem in Australia is shipping costs at the moment due to covid.
Well TBH it worked out better for you - I unfortunately learned that the frames had a small hairlline crack in one of the stems in the area where the T-shocks go. I honestly had no idea it was there and the buyer noticed it and so I took the frames back in exchange for another pair.

He has been EXTREMELY patient and understanding and its greatly appreciated - but its still been a headache for him to deal with and he is in the US. So if that would have happened to you it would have been way worse (and expen$ive) considering you are waaaaaay down under!

And with USPS suspending 1st class international the shipping on a small item like lenses would be absolutely insane. I dont even remember what the cheapest I could find to send the glasses to you - wasnt it like 70-80 bucks??

PS : would by from again definitely (I'm the frame buyer).

Ttt

How well do Dillion lenses do as far as scratches?

Status
Not open for further replies.