• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Silver Dillon NIR Lenses - X-Squared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
How well do Dillion lenses do as far as scratches?
I feel like they are very resistant, especially on the exterior side. But I am also extremely cautious with all of my lenses so I cant say I've pushed my luck with them much. My Oakley lenses seem to be much more fragile and susceptible to light scratches.

That's only my informal observations though. I think @cacatman might have some better info to provide??

I also think they are very smudge resistant.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I feel like they are very resistant, especially on the exterior side. But I am also extremely cautious with all of my lenses so I cant say I've pushed my luck with them much. My Oakley lenses seem to be much more fragile and susceptible to light scratches.

That's only my informal observations though. I think @cacatman might have some better info to provide??

I also think they are very smudge resistant.
Yes. Agree with @trippledigitss.

An original pair of Dillon lenses I purchased off eBay had an obvious scratch peripherally (which was excluded when custom cut), but actually when testing, I couldn’t see it at all!!

They’re a great addition to any Oakley collection!

All the best with sale.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Yes. Agree with @trippledigitss.

An original pair of Dillon lenses I purchased off eBay had an obvious scratch peripherally (which was excluded when custom cut), but actually when testing, I couldn’t see it at all!!

All the best with sale
Yeah after I sent that last message it reminded me that I had also bought a used set off of blue lenses off eBay. They had some small blemishes in the front that you could see on the exterior side but not at all when wearing.

But then I sent them off @pjd1234 and he screwed them all up! 🤣🤣🤣

(That's not really true. I decided to use them for my first hand cut test so I taped them up and proceeded to beat the heck out of them and didn't realize it before I sent them off to him)

Bump

10/28/21 UPDATE
- Made a deal with myself to keep the silver set

Thats right! Even if you missed the special announcement during our exclusive DILLON BLACK NIR FALL SALE EVENT, you can STILL take advantage of this SECRET MEMBER'S ONLY LENS DEAL!

Right now you - yes YOU - can take advantage of this special introductory offer during our FIRE/CLEARANCE/GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE!

For a limited time only you can BUY TWO FOR THE PRICE OF TWO!!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! The first 100 people to order (oops, make that 1) can get FOUR LENSES for the price of four! Thats right TWO COMPLETE PAIRS OF LENSES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST! And you DONT EVEN have to pay SEPARATE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!

**Offer not available in all states, or where prohibited by law, in any US territories or certain or random countries outside the United States, or on any days or partial days that dont end in Y and may or may not fall on a business day or weekend. Subject final approval of the FCC, FDA, FBI, CDC, ABC, CDF, or DFD. And all sales are at the discretion of the seller. (individual results may vary)

But in all seriousness - if you read all that crap then you do deserve a deal. Make me a (reasonable) offer. Who knows, I just might be feeling lucky. Or nice I mean. But I doubt it. Suppose it never hurts to ask.

Thats it - no more Red Bulls after noon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.