• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Silver double wide for my frogs.

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
I just managed my first real case thanks to @Oakster I just need to find the bulbs that go along with the lighting system. Thank you for everything. I owe ya one or two. Lol
1454175391716-1402477000.jpg

1454175366018543441154.jpg

20160130_202820.jpg

I'll try boss. I heard they give a better effect as well as keeping the temp down in the case. The availability of these cases where I am is little to none but I feel both sides got a good deal. Other posts on this style case say otherwise but I'm happy with it nevertheless.

nothing special about the bulbs. just flat bottom. LEDs can be had. Congrats on the doublewide

Thanks for the shout out. Happy I could help make it happen! And can't believe it only took 3 days! Must be a quiet month for him as it generally takes me about 6 months to buy a single pair of glasses. (Or you're just a better negotiator).

Two of the nicest people I've met in a long while. We stood an talked for over an hour and they gave me a few parting gifts. I'll be meeting with them again as the have some other goodies but yes they are both super busy people. I just caught then at a good time. You rock. Can't wait to speak with you again. .

Back