• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Silver Plate

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
no way! Who? Haha I’m trying not to spend too much right now otherwise I would be all over it

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
no way! Who? Haha I’m trying not to spend too much right now otherwise I would be all over it

I have thought about it and on balance, you have been a good boy this year and Christmas 🎅🏻 is just around the corner, I think you owe it to yourself to get a pair of these, your face/eyes will thank you for it.

Username Hidden said:
I have thought about it and on balance, you have been a good boy this year and Christmas 🎅🏻 is just around the corner, I think you owe it to yourself to get a pair of these, your face/eyes will thank you for it.
Haha you’re right, but these four kids need their fix more than me for now. I’ll think about it though. You’re kind of like buddy the elf now that I think about it.

Plate.jpg

Not so far.......
Just opened this....

Screenshot_20211115-140931_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't have made it anymore obvious: £100 starting bid, down from 350, you fu$%ing liar.

Screenshot_20211116-090659_eBay.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I couldn't have made it anymore obvious: £100 starting bid, down from 350, you fu$%ing liar.

View attachment 917877

That listing is still live, Paul?

I will report it.