• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Since Starting your journey, tell me this.?

lucozade

Oakley Beginner
Ireland
Of all your sunglasses including brands that are not Oakley which sunglasses frames and lenses have attracted most compliments, or indeed have proved a good conversation starter.???

I would really appreciate you taking the time to answer these questions, as I would genuinely be interested in what experiences etc you have had.?
Thanks AJ

My shark sugender
92d0282ed28d51b58adfdd59c3b634d5.jpg

I have a vintage pair of Cazals that almost get comments every time I wear them out!

My 16-20 year old students allways freak out when they see my Mars. But hey, I teach physics, so I'm entitled to wearing freaky shades, right? 😁

I teach vocational, aviation maintenance. So they love it when they hear that my Mars is older then they are, and that it's made of "indistructible cast airplane titanium. "🙂

Much respect.
Thanks. :) Must say I have never worked in aviation maintenance, I'm a bachelor mechanical engineering by trade. Switched to teaching eight years ago now, best decision ever. I teach Newtonian physics, basic aerodynamics, basic composites and basic personal leadership.

Although I do see the environmental need for far-reaching limitation of air traffic, It's a wonderful school to teach at. In four years, the students grow from kids to trustworthy starting mechanics, which are in high demand not only in aviation, but everywhere where safety, finance and / or time are critical. Nicknamed Flyer, you should drop by when you're in the neigbourhood of Zwolle, the Netherlands. :) Login • Instagram

Now back on topic. :)

Back