• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Single tower steal?

I emailed 6 days ago about this case. They finally email me back 30 minutes ago saying that someone was coming to get it and if it falls thru they would let me know! I told my wife I know who's going to get it! Lol! Go get it!!!!! It's a great deal!

Haha yea I sent her an email last week and she responded right before I posted this then just now probably when she sent you telling me to come get it Friday when I conveniently go on vacation for the 4th to Wilmington where it is located 10 minutes from my best friends house.

SCORE

Haha yea I sent her an email last week and she responded right before I posted this then just now probably when she sent you telling me to come get it Friday when I conveniently go on vacation for the 4th to Wilmington where it is located 10 minutes from my best friends house.

SCORE
Not a score until you have it on your vehicle. Or in your vehicle. Whichever. ;)

Really wish you guys could appreciate how cramped in this car I am with the 6 foot display in the back... but Frank by your rules I can officially call it a SCORE. Gonna be a long ride

image.jpg

Really wish you guys could appreciate how cramped in this car I am with the 6 foot display in the back... but Frank by your rules I can officially call it a SCORE. Gonna be a long ride

View attachment 353497
Nice!

Now as long as you make it home you're good. Hopefully you don't get smashed in the back by another car and get decapitated by the case. :car:

Well that's a risk I'm willing to take. Had to stuff it in my friends Subaru Outback for a short trip but after this weekend with the boys it'll ride in my truck back to Raleigh

Back