• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Single Wide 3.0 Tower/Now 2 4 The Price Of 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Man, I could really use this tower, as I am all out of space. My wife would sh!t bricks though if another one found its way into my house.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission. DO IT!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Man, I could really use this tower, as I am all out of space. My wife would sh!t bricks though if another one found its way into my house.

Remember I can meet ya!! ;)

Username Hidden said:
Remember I can meet ya!! ;)
I know man, and you're not far from me, which is making it worse. I could definitely use that case. It wouldn't be a good idea for me to bring it into the house though :(.

I understand. I only have two in the house and if I tried to bring in a 3rd i'm pretty sure my girl would put her foot down.

HOW IS THIS STILL FOR SALE?????? :p

Available?

Yes, still available. Haven't had a lot of time to invest in Oakley lately so not on here much. Sorry for late responses.

Username Hidden said:
Yes, still available. Haven't had a lot of time to invest in Oakley lately so not on here much. Sorry for late responses.
All good. Had someone interested that forwarded ur info to. Let me know what happens!

Impressive Ferrari collection! And that bob is awesome to :) GLWS amazed this is still available!

Username Hidden said:
All good. Had someone interested that forwarded ur info to. Let me know what happens!
Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back