• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Single Wide 3.0

ZiggyZag

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I might be picking up a single wide 3.0 on the weekend , I was wondering if anyone knows the approximate weight of this tower , are they easy to move with two guys. For transporting can I just lay the tower in the bed of a pickup with the shelves out and I'll wrap it up with a few thick moving blankets then strap it down.

Thanks

Ken

I have moved quite a few cases and the best way I have found is a single mattress and blankets. Wrap the cases with blankets and lay it on the mattress. Bring it a warm glass of milk............lol
But seriously then strap it down. Mattress saves you on bumps and the blankets keep the straps from rubbin the paint off

I picked up the single wide , the only thing missing is the feet or do these come with wheels so they can be moved easier

I picked up the single wide , the only thing missing is the feet or do these come with wheels so they can be moved easier

Here's a good idea. Get some caster wheels to bolt on and have a moving case to take around with you from room to room.

The new 4.0 cases come with self leveling casters. You can get generic ones on eBay relatively cheap and install them on a 3.0. Just make sure you get the same thread size.

Latest Posts

Back