• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Single Wide Display Case Weight

The X Singles with the 2 drawers was the first release of the X Single...the corner "wings" are double layer aluminum....The later released Singles came with a single door on bottom with a shelf......and considerably lighter.

Does anyone know the approx weight of an aluminum single wide case? I found a case for 175, but I need it shipped to Hawaii. Thanks for the help.

Saw this the first night it posted CL too. I sent the seller a text, but no response. Did you call directly? So tempting, but I don't think it'll be worth it with the shipping costs from Kauai to Oahu, unless you can drill the seller down to rock bottom on his asking price. Are both cases still available?

Uluahunter...cases are still for sale. I got it down to 150 each. I contacted aloha air cargo and they quoted me approx $165 per case. That's not bad for shipping. The only thing is, some seeds to pack it and deliver it to aloha air cargo on Kauai. So tempting

Uluahunter...cases are still for sale. I got it down to 150 each. I contacted aloha air cargo and they quoted me approx $165 per case. That's not bad for shipping. The only thing is, some seeds to pack it and deliver it to aloha air cargo on Kauai. So tempting

Mahalo GUDboy! I just checked and the listing is still up. Brah, I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what I can do to bribe my friend into helping me get these shipped. You still thinking about it too? I wish these weren't so damn hard to get in Hawaii!!!

@uluahunter if u figure out a decent price to ship, lmk. I willing to split shipping cost. Thanks

Back