• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Single Wide Mega Tower

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I got my flex seal ready

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I got my flex seal ready

You’re still going to need a paddle and a sail. Get on it

Username Hidden said:
You’re still going to need a paddle and a sail. Get on it

You getting deported?

Hawaii is a heavy democrat/union state. It may as well be a third world country as badly run and corrupt as it is.

Would you explain how you polished your mega tower? What products did you use? Is yours still for sale? Thanks! Matt

Username Hidden said:
Would you explain how you polished your mega tower? What products did you use? Is yours still for sale? Thanks! Matt

Currently not selling due to the growth of my collection since I created this thread.

Here is a thread where I showed what I used. I don’t have time to go over it right now but if you have any questions, let me know and I can help you. I polished it by hand with mother’s aluminum polish compound, regular/microfiber rags and a lot of elbow grease.

Cleanest mega tower I've seen. The effort you put into the polishing really shows

Username Hidden said:
Cleanest mega tower I've seen. The effort you put into the polishing really shows

Thanks! It was a lot of work and I was really pleased with the result. If you wanted to get a higher polished look, there’s always the option of using power tools too.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks! It was a lot of work and I was really pleased with the result. If you wanted to get a higher polished look, there’s always the option of using power tools too.
Thats right! Would you mind sharing what brand polish compound you used?

Username Hidden said:
Thats right! Would you mind sharing what brand polish compound you used?

Mother’s aluminum polish. I mentioned it above and I think there’s a picture of it in the thread I linked to above as well