• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Single Wide Mega Tower

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is my single wide mega tower. As much as I don’t want to let it go, I just don’t have the room for it anymore.

I hand polished the entire case a few months back and upgraded the shelves to tempered glass with polished beveled edges and had extra keys cut. The top light comes with a remote control to change between 12 different colors and settings. Plexi front, sides and rear are all in good shape. It’s located in South Central PA.

Just throwing out a number to see if there’s any interest in it. I know these are very hard to find around this area. Looking for $450 right now.
7bcacda9f2bced7ea753e04ff1f36ce0.jpg

8530e3c73cd38763d8e8d41ce7172a52.jpg

347a337ed1ad0331dd1b0c79593df4bf.jpg

0fea49900d9184e1fde496a827c45aad.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I’ll be watching this....

That lighting is hawt honda. @Atticus

You hand polished that entire thing? Did you throw your back out in the process!?

Username Hidden said:
You hand polished that entire thing? Did you throw your back out in the process!?

Haha I did it in sections. It took about a week to finish and was quite messy but the result was worth it

Username Hidden said:
Haha I did it in sections. It took about a week to finish and was quite messy but the result was worth it

I remember when you posted the pics, lots of love went into that, the result is nothing short of amazing.

Username Hidden said:
I remember when you posted the pics, lots of love went into that, the result is nothing short of amazing.

It was quite the experience for sure

Very nice.