• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Single Wide Oakley Display Case - Indiana

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD
I have a single wide Oakley metal display case for sale. This is the version with the 2 separate lockable drawers and the lockable front door. There are 4 plexi shelves included as well as a couple of static cling square O Oakley stickers that are attached to 1 shelf and to the rear. I also fitted an LED light into the top, not an oakley light kit, but it works.

There are some pictures of the case full of glasses in the Intros forum... I will try and post some new pics soon.

Overall condition is Excellent.
local pick only, NorthEast Indiana. Partial meet up might be possible, but I technically don't have a vehicle this will fit in.
$700
PM me to call or text
Double Wide case coming up. Stay tuned! - Double Wide SOLD

Added New Pics...
single04.jpg

single03.jpg

single02.jpg

single01.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
good luck with the sale man! havent seen anybody locally that collects. if i had anywhere near that ammount of money i would throw you an offer.

Thanks for the kind words. I have been watching CL for the past year or more for any display stuff. This stuff here locally is nonexistent.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the kind words. I have been watching CL for the past year or more for any display stuff. This stuff here locally is nonexistent.

yup i agree. gs300 is the only other person around here

An identical case sold in Illinois last night for $650 + $300 for shipping. So I would say my price is right on.

Up for Hump Day readers!

I live in Indy. Wish I had the money because I would take it off your hands. I watch craigslist daily hoping to come across someone who doesn't realize what a gem they have.

Give me a heads up if anything changes. I haven't had any real offers, so it's not close to sold yet.

Redoing a bedroom into a tv/hangout room that is starting to look like where all my Oakley stuff will be going. Lots more room and fresh new carpet.

Got any new lookers or old ones with some extra money yet?

So I snapped a couple new pics and posted those up in the original posting. Any native Indiana/Ohio/Michigan/Illinois/Kentucky lurkers?

wish i had money for this cause i could pick it up since were close...
BUMP!