• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sink Collection

i am rich

The Silly Collector!
Don't mess with Texas
Side by side comparison Kitchen Sink, Lunch Box and Big Kitchen. If you need the storage for you drinks (e.g. milk bottles, water) Lunch box is perfect for it. If the space of Kitchen Sink is still not enough for you, Big Kitchen can store all the items you need.

I am currently using a Kitchen Sink as my manly baby bag. It holds my children's clothes, milk bottles and potty seat perfect in the bottom compartment.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421291204.322218.jpg

Side by side comparison Kitchen Sink and Big Kitchen. Over all there is barely a size difference between the Kitchen Sink and Big Kitchen. One cool feature of the Big Kitchen and Kitchen Sink is that there are two quick pull tab to unlatch the 2 front hooks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421291620.800131.jpg

Kitchen Sink dimensions

34L capacity
20" H x 14" W x 8" D

Big Kitchen dimensions.

35L capacity
24" H x 17" W x 12" D

Side holes. Storage for your shotgun ammo. :p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421291538.733192.jpg

Side top storage.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421291555.327741.jpg

Front storage.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421291564.612151.jpg

Bottom storage.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421291572.179502.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look of the big kitchen! Looks pretty cool :) I have a plate bag, bathroom sink (stealth) and a kitchen sink (stealth) and love all those bags! This one might have to find its way into my collection at some point.
Great pictures!!

Thanks for posting the capacity in litres @i am rich , I was struggling to visualise how big they were until that. I didn't know whether they were a match for my 100l Berghaus or more day-pack sized.

Thank you for taking these photos! Good comparison there.. I'm happy with my Kitchen Sink. It looks the best out of all the bags there. Big Kitchen doesn't look as cool as the Kitchen Sink. Not much use for the Lunch Box. Kitchen Sink, just perfect :)

Looking at the Big Kitchen, it looks like an updated and improved version of the Kitchen Sink, thus making the Kitchen Sink an instant Oakley classic!

Last edited:
Back