• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sir Clifden’s Sanctuary

You pick the Next Update

• 1. Update #7 Sir Clifden

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • 2. Update #7 Random Oakleys

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Awesome dude.

IMG_4171.gif

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Sir Clifden

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I really hope with seeing all the different Clifden’s all of you see, I hope some of you may give them a try and also seeing you can do some things with the lenses to mix up.

Also, I hope it helps seeing custom lens swaps that possibly those that do custom work on frames to be inspired on customizing this style.

I believe honestly my opinion, Clifden is a great style with or without the Blinders attached. I also, feel that some custom Clifden by any of the great customizes here would be awesome to see.

All of you let me know what your favorite Clifden pair is out of what you seen. I’d really like to know and any feedback is welcome of course.

Sir Clifden

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
@Alex1986 thank you very much very glad everyone has been pleased with the updates.

To everyone reading and those that will be in the next update I’ve been behind on making that update I’m sorry for that it’s been around the first part of the months I post an update. I’ve been extremely busy with things at home and yea my job has been busy as well. Never fear Update #8 The Randoms?? Will be coming to you this weekend.

Bonus time for a special announcement!

As some of you may have seen on the Forum Help/Rules/Suggestion section of the Forum. I posted and have Stickied/Pinned The Ellipse.

The Ellipse is going to be a special section here on the site I’ll be working with and doing. @OakleyBoss helped this happen by my seeking permission and approval for making video news and updates.

The goal and idea of the Ellipse is simple. Provide something new fresh and to give a spark of excitement everyone can enjoy. As I said before It’s for providing news, updates from the forum here as well as any update or news from Oakley. After the first video after I see the response I get will determine if I create a special segment of the video for showcasing a member and that will be 1 member for the whole month. I’d also like it known that when I do the videos they will be positive so no negativity will be allowed. This will not be about bashing or picking on any particular memberThis will not be allowed, all Rules of the Forum will be followed and adhered too bottom line.

I will take any topic or questions anyone may have on the The Ellipse section only everyone is free to post on that section just please don’t blow up my PM I’m limited with the space I’m allowed. I just ask everyone to please keep politics and religion out. Those are the only topics I will not talk about.

I want everyone to bare with me if the video quality is not at your standards, for right now my only camera source is my go-pro camera it records 1080p just I can’t zoom and I can’t get the other functionality of good cameras. So please bare with me the camera will be an upgrade in the future so please don’t hate on the quality or ask about zoom or what not. Just keep expectations at minimum right now I’m just barely getting into this.

I wanted to use my thread for a special announcement on this project coming here pretty soon. Right now for just starting I’m looking at making 2 videos for a month if things go extremely well and the response is great then I’ll look at making more. Keep things simple and start slow is what I’m doing.

Last edited:

Sir Clifden

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Here is a sample video of the beginning of each video. Who you see is me, I’m also the one driving the Red Shelby Gt500 at the Exotic Racing Track in Las Vegas, I was a passenger in the Green HellCat which was made for drifting only a professional driver is driving that car. I was in Las Vegas for a week this month which during the 4th.