• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sir Clifden’s Sanctuary

You pick the Next Update

• 1. Update #7 Sir Clifden

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • 2. Update #7 Random Oakleys

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elliot

Oakley Enthusiast
Arizona
Update #7 Call me Clifden, ‘Sir’ Clifden.

Pretty sure most here knows I’m a Clifden guy, if you don’t this Update No Doubt will show you.

I’m going to go ahead and showcase better my first Clifden’s I feel my earlier pics didn’t do good enough. Also, I’m hoping with this Update that maybe some who are on the fence this helps you possibly give this style a try.

My first pair of Clifden I purchased is the Translucent Blue DeepWater Prizm Polarized. The Translucent Blue frame is amazing I love it. When the light hits the frame the Blue is really pretty. Here is the DeepWater Clifden.
View attachment 825617

The next pairs purchased and they were bought the same time is: the Matte Black SnowTorch Prizm pair & Matte Black SnowBlack Prizm .Really liked the way the SnowTorch lenses looked, but, at the same time I really liked the SnowBlack as well couldn’t decide which one so I pulled the trigger for both. Here is the SnowTorch & SnowBlack
View attachment 825626
View attachment 825628

This next pair was a gift from my cousin in Las Vegas, NV. He purchased the 4th of July Special Edition for me. It’s a Matte Black American Flag Icon and Blue Sapphire Prizm Polarized.
Fun Fact: I had a really cool idea for lenses and a particular frame. You’ll see here in a bit.
Here is the 4th of July Special Edition.
View attachment 825629

My Clifden addiction really was at me this next pair I wanted pretty bad it’s really cool looking to me. Seen this sale thread pop up on the Sales Exchange by @iamFLIP. Thank You Flip, for letting me get this pair from you, I really enjoy it a lot. Here is the 24k
View attachment 825631

This Next pair @BigRabbit-/ @TheShow had this pair up for sale. I made sure this pair didn’t stay up for sale I pm’d @TheShow super fast. This pair is Polished Black Ruby Prizm Polarized. Thank you @TheShow (your still Rabbit to me lol) for letting me purchase this pair from you. Here is the Ruby Prizm Polarized.
View attachment 825632

These Next pairs was from another sale from @TheShow (Rabbit) had up for sale. I PM’d Rabbit to see if these were still available and sure enough Lucky me they were. The Pairs are Matte Black Black Prizm Polarized & Matte Silver Black Prizm Polarized & 4th of July Special Edition Sapphire Prizm Polarized. I’m very grateful for @TheShow this is a great seller but also most importantly Rabbit is a great guy. I’m only going to picture the Matte Silver Black Prizm Polarized pair.
View attachment 825635

This next pair is a special pair for sure. I was surprised to receive this pair for Christmas from a very good friend. This is Matte Olive Tungsten Prizm Polarized.
View attachment 825636

Now These are my Custom pair I wanted to put my touch on a three pairs. This one pair was also a Christmas gift from same friend it’s another Translucent Blue DeepWater. Now this pair I took out the lenses. On the 4th of July pair from @TheShow I also took out those Lenses. *Remember the Fun Fact from my 4th of July pair give to me? This is going to that I had this idea for these pairs.
Here is my J.Poe Custom Translucent Blue Sapphire Prizm Polarized & J.Poe Custom 4th of July Super Special Edition with DeepWater Prizm Polarized.
View attachment 825638
View attachment 825639

This last pair is the Matte Black Black Prizm Polarized pair from @the show. I took out the Black Prizm Lenses and swapped them for a set of OEM SnowSapphire Prizm Polarized lenses so I can have the Snow Trio. Here is My SnowSapphire
View attachment 825640

Here is two pics of all the Clifden’s together. I believe without a doubt if anyone was to have a Clifden nickname that’s I believe I deserve it for sure first before anyone else. My name Is Clifden, ‘Sir’ Clifden. *Update pics, sorry 😞 I forgot a pair made sure it was added I have 11 pairs not 10 lol 😆 that small school I went to here in TX math wasn’t a strong subject to teach. 🤣*
View attachment 825707
View attachment 825708

I hope everyone enjoyed this Update really focusing on a style I really enjoy, also, I like others to enjoy as well. I really want to thank members featured in this Update @iamFLIP @TheShow (Rabbit) for allowing me to purchase from them and allowing me to give them a shoutout.

Ok, that wraps up this Update, remember the Poll where you voted. Well all of you know the next Update coming. Update #8 The Randoms??.It’s going to be a big Update with really really cool stuff your all going to like it. Hope all of you had awesome Holidays and Hope this New Year is great for all of you. Poeman4179/Sir Clifden out.
There's a pair that I don't see I your collection: The Stale Sandbech Signature Clifden. It has a Warm Grey frame with Prizm Snow Black Iridium lenses. They appear to be a new-ish release, so you may not yet be aware of them, but they're currently on Oakley's site for $216.

Sir Clifden

Oakley Collector
Premium Member
Texas
There's a pair that I don't see I your collection: The Stale Sandbech Signature Clifden. It has a Warm Grey frame with Prizm Snow Black Iridium lenses. They appear to be a new-ish release, so you may not yet be aware of them, but they're currently on Oakley's site for $216.
Yes sir, I seen those. I’m just interested in getting the one pair right now. I’m one pair from owning the originals and one pair from a complete 4th
3tier stand. I really want that ShallowWater Prizm pair to be that final pair that completes that stand would be awesome to have that many Clifden.

I do appreciate you letting me know in case I didn’t know. That’s really nice you done that.

Elliot

Oakley Enthusiast
Arizona
Yes sir, I seen those. I’m just interested in getting the one pair right now. I’m one pair from owning the originals and one pair from a complete 4th
3tier stand. I really want that ShallowWater Prizm pair to be that final pair that completes that stand would be awesome to have that many Clifden.

I do appreciate you letting me know in case I didn’t know. That’s really nice you done that.
You're quite welcome :)

Sir Clifden

Oakley Collector
Premium Member
Texas
Just wanted to give all of you a Micro-update. This past Sunday I had off from job. I spent the whole day from morning to evening room swapping.

Now, I don’t think most of you would go to the extreme I have, but, lol I demoted myself to a smaller room. Oakley room in my home is the Master room and it’s for size matters, that room is providing the best quality space I can have and need.

Although, having said that. My girlfriend was not happy at all on the idea, you know I got that look. Lmao.. But, like a trooper she bit her tongue took one for the team and was a team player and helped me in the moving process. We got my bedroom organized first. Now, it’s getting to crunch time on a few things to get here that will be the end of my journey on one particular case. Just giving all of you just a small sample Easter egg that my Oakley is about to come together. the hardest part done which was moving all the cases and omg!! getting the seating into that room was a chore for real. I almost was about to have to give up on my idea for seating. Me being a true guy, we have that never give up and never say die drive in us, I was getting that seating in that room no matter what it took and success was made in the end.

I have a few things coming from my girlfriend for my birthday gifts which is early cause I won’t be here on my birthday to celebrate it with her so we will be celebrating a little early. The other thing I’m waiting on is for my glass guy to come measure my long display for a second shelf it’s in dire need of another shelf especially for my finished vision for it.

that’s all for the Micro-update just letting you all know the end on my end is getting very close for me to see at least, now for all of you it’s a few updates away and the timing is going well just hope I’m not stuck on the glass guy here he sometimes is known for taking his time and drag as$ing around on smaller jobs. Also, I have something very special for my last update it’s going to be totally different from the other updates, depending on the response I get will determine if it’s the future for my updating or not. All of you will determine if the idea continues or not.

til update #8 The Randoms?? Take care and see you soon.

Last edited:

New Threads