• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Site is broken? Or have I been banned? [Solved]

Mines constantly doing it too. You have to just click that link at the top and enter your password In the box. It will constantly keep doing it to you about every 5 minutes.

so... my account (btw73) can’t post, can’t react to posts, and isn’t getting emails for messages. Is it just me or are others getting the same thing? I created this account to post here.
Ive been having the same problem for the last hour or so as well.
supposedly my email address is unreachable.
have to “ save” my email address and login then all is good for a little while.

Is this specific to emails or logins? I see no issues on the account side but wondering if its an email specific problem.

It says email issue but it also won’t allow you to reply to anything. The system is acting like your a guest. If it helps I use a web browser not the app.

Thanks, think I see it in the bounce logs now - appreciate you bringing it to my attention. Will get this solved - believe our email servers may have been blacklisted? for some reason but just a hunch need to look into it a bit.

Just a quick google search revealed that gmail is having a massive outage/issue likely causing this. Basically the site has automated bounce handling meaning when your email says "no this isn't valid" we stop sending. It generally prevents us from being blacklisted which is why the above surprised me. In the bounce I noticed A HUGE amount of gmail addresses in the bounce which very unlikely since gmail is highly reputable.

But looks like this today may have caused it - still investigating on my end:

Latest Posts

Back