• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Site is broken? Or have I been banned? [Solved]

Just a quick google search revealed that gmail is having a massive outage/issue likely causing this. Basically the site has automated bounce handling meaning when your email says "no this isn't valid" we stop sending. It generally prevents us from being blacklisted which is why the above surprised me. In the bounce I noticed A HUGE amount of gmail addresses in the bounce which very unlikely since gmail is highly reputable.

But looks like this today may have caused it - still investigating on my end:

I was honestly questioning this as I heard it on the news this morning with gmail. Definitely makes sense.

I was honestly questioning this as I heard it on the news this morning with gmail. Definitely makes sense.
I went through and manually overrode the settings on the accounts I saw who bounced today so hopefully the errors/issues you are seeing should be gone. But definitely crazy and makes you all realize how much we rely on Google

I went through and manually overrode the settings on the accounts I saw who bounced today so hopefully the errors/issues you are seeing should be gone. But definitely crazy and makes you all realize how much we rely on Google
Fur real! The question is what really made them go down 😂

I have had an issue as well showed this message:
Attempts to send emails have failed. Please update your email.
Was restricted to a Beginner level unable to PM.
Confirmed my email address and password.
Signed out and back in Problem solved.

Back