• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Site N00b, Oakley Veteran

rubicant5x

Oakley Beginner
Greetings,

I've been an Oakley owner since 2000 when I had a white pair of Eye Jacket 2.0's Since i've owned at one point

Splice
T-Pain Oil Drum
Polarized Juliet
Polarized Hatchet
Polarized Monster Pup

My current sunglasses collection is

Polarized Fuel Cell
Polarized Crosshair
Pit Boss v1
Polarized Pit Bull

I just started getting into Oakley watches and bought a Gearbox Titanium edition and looking to get another. I really like the Hollow Point but can't see justifying almost 1.5K for a watch.

Oh and I have the Kitchen Sink & AP computer bags.

Yikes, I didn't realize how much stuff I had over the years...Maybe it's time to take a break from Oakley, Hahah. Kidding. ;)

Yeah bro, you havent even begun to demolish your wallet! Dont worry though, we will help you! Welcome to the forum!

I would go polished minute machine while they're still around as a watch choice imho. 2k but they only made 150. Keep it clean it'll keep it's value.

Thanks for the warm welcome. One correction, the T-pain's were Oil Rigs not Oil Drums. Anyway, the Minute Machine is cool but I am not big on a square face watch. I am kinda leaning towards another Gear Box but the Stealth Edition with the yellow hands and 9. To be honest, the biggest gripe I have with the watch is that it's too big to fit under the sleeve of my button down shirts. Other than that, it's a bad-a$$ timepiece.

Back