• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Size 11 Shoe One low tops on eBay

Sun & Sand

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
A seller on eBay, us-treasurehunter, has two pairs of size 11 Shoe One low tops currently listed with a Buy It Now price of $200.
This seller has sold 8 similar pairs in the last year or so, always with no box or paperwork.
I just wanted to point out one detail about these shoes: the uppers are sewn to the outsoles.
Perhaps these shoes could be useful for daily wear, but I don't think they could be collectible examples of Oakley's Shoe One, which did not use any thread to join the upper to the outsole.

You should be putting this thread in the discussion section.

Exchange section is for items you are actually selling/buying/trading.

A seller on eBay, us-treasurehunter, has two pairs of size 11 Shoe One low tops currently listed with a Buy It Now price of $200.
This seller has sold 8 similar pairs in the last year or so, always with no box or paperwork.
I just wanted to point out one detail about these shoes: the uppers are sewn to the outsoles.
Perhaps these shoes could be useful for daily wear, but I don't think they could be collectible examples of Oakley's Shoe One, which did not use any thread to join the upper to the outsole.

He was briefly a member here and posted these for sale. It was deleted. His last few pairs sold for around $125 a pair.

Back