• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Size 15 T-shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey! I find myself in need of a couple sets of size 15 temple shocks for my Juliet/Mars. Linegear would be okay if OEM isn't available. Recently placed a linegear order and forgot to add these on. Stupid me... Anyway, if anybody has a couple extra pairs lying around that are in good/excellent condition let me know!

Some people reacted to this post.
I've got a few brand new OEM black pairs. How many sets are you after?

Thanks @jdd32! Would like to stay stateside to avoid international shipping if possible.

Can u still order rubbers through Oakley online?

I've never seen the temple shocks listed... They don't come in the rubber replacement kits (seriously, what the heck with that?!?)

Totally forgot that

Still looking

Username Hidden said:
I've never seen the temple shocks listed... They don't come in the rubber replacement kits (seriously, what the heck with that?!?)
Don't quote me on this but if you order by phone, and request the full kit, you will receive the t shocks together with the rubbers.
Cheers

Username Hidden said:
Don't quote me on this but if you order by phone, and request the full kit, you will receive the t shocks together with the rubbers.
Cheers
Worth a try!!! I'll call them tomorrow and find out!

Username Hidden said:
Cheers

I have tried this request in various, innocent ways. Maybe 4 or 5 times in the past year whenever I get a very helpful rep on the phone. It is always a no. The usual response would be to explain they are reserved for $65 service only.

If you can get someone to charge you for them please share.

Status
Not open for further replies.