• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Size difference in all X Metals.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of Juliets but looking to get a pair of something bigger. My face has grown...lol. If someone could post up a few pics of the various lines. ie, Juliets, XX and the others I would greatly appreciate it.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a pair of Juliets but looking to get a pair of something bigger. My face has grown...lol. If someone could post up a few pics of the various lines. ie, Juliets, XX and the others I would greatly appreciate it.
I think there are some posts already created for a very similar topic that was brought up.

I believe this might answer your questions. I just did a search.....I didn't verify

X-Metal Size comparison: Penny, Juliet, XMXX, XS, R1

Linegear has the max dimensions of each frame here > What is X Metal

OXM has a photo line up which may be helpful

~Badman - Carbon.png

You guys rock...

X Squared on my radar.

Pretty cool size comparison image from that website

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 558778

This is a bad graphic. The position of the camera is changing with each frame. In that graphic, all the frames look to be the same size, but they're not.

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 558778
There is a thread where someone held the glasses lens to lens and took pictures. That was helpful. I don't know where it is, but I have seen it.

Username Hidden said:
This is a bad graphic. The position of the camera is changing with each frame. In that graphic, all the frames look to be the same size, but they're not.
You can use the circle the nose bridge rests on as reference to best determine the differences in size. But you are correct, the angle of the photos and how the image was cropped is made to make them all appear the same size.

Back