• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SJ Suede, Deviation Chrm/Fire, Jupiter Sq Matte Crys/Fire, Metal Wire Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

A small handful of things for sale, descriptions and prices below. Prices are via Paypal goods and include 1st class shipping to lower the 48 states USA (and safe box+bubble wrap packaging). Will only ship within USA lower 48 states, sorry international. Will also not ship to an address that isn't your confirmed Paypal address. Many pics can be seen by clicking on the album links, I didn't want to attach them here since the post would be super looooong. Thank you for looking at my listing! I am firm with these prices, I'm shooting for them being priced to sell.

1. Gen1 Straight Jacket suede frame, no lens. SOLD

2. Deviation chrome frame with fire iridium lenses, a complete set as released PLUS a free large Oakley zipper vault. SOLD

4. Wire metal vault with original box. SOLD

3. Jupiter Squared crystal matte frame with fire lenses, a complete set as released SOLD

I will try to answer any PMs as soon as possible, at times I may be slow, but will get to your PM though, thank you!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Updating sale thread, SJ Suede frame and Deviation set sold.

Updated for Wire Metal Vault sold. Updated price on crys matte/fire iridium Jupiter Squared.